The face behind this:

Photobucket
Be aware that most of the content exposed here are freebies. Besides that I may accept review copies but will only blog things of my taste, won't lie to my readers.Read more info here. For any other questions you may contact me inworld or : My Flickr Plurk I am also human and have a RL. So if I don't blog something for lack of time is nothing personal. Hugsssss.

Pages

Greetings all feat. Cruella Look

Hello and welcome to my fashion room. ^^. I am Steffy Ghost and I've been in blogosphere for sometime but as an erotic writer (steffyghost.blogspot.com), I am just another character in SL where I almost everything. Recently, I developed the love for Freebies and also SL photography. So here I am joining free fashion with some art, most of the items I will post will show some women in SL that you don't need a sugar daddy with a big wallet to dress well!! Keep an eye in here. Subscribe and you're always welcomed.

~~~~~~
Bringing some look inspired in Cruella. Look at it and run to get all the items. kiss kiss. :*

Styling card:

SKIN: vive9 Grace v2 AliveNotDead (free)
HAIR: #28 @ 3636* for CAHH2
SUIT (actually a dress but made to look like some jumpsuit) : MND Hunt @ AQUA
NECKLACE: :Fusion: Summer of Love gifts Rosary Necklace

Not Free: Corset part of PARADISIS Hatred outfit